- The OVO L1 Silicone Love balls earned a worthy mention in the 2013 Red Dot Design awards.
- Start by choosing the two balls that you want to use, insert them into the silicone case and then slide them into your vagina.
- The silicone material keeps them in position with the grip material and scooped out shape
- you can also use the love balls without the casing, you can mix and match weights also with or without the casing
- The case also has a well-designed pull-out cord which makes it very easy to get rid of the toy from your body
Study suggest that Kegel balls can benefit with orgasm intensity, vaginal strength and tightness, menstrual cramps, and bladder control. Ovo L1 can be used by women of all ages, regardless of your pelvic muscle strength.
Shake up your sex life
The L1 Love balls from OVO are the flawless way to play with yourself through the day and get a great workout while you do it. And like with any normal work out you have to start at the beginning. You don’t want to go to heavy in the beginning even if you believe that your pelvic muscles are strong enough. They are very quiet and discreet so no one will know what you are doing so do your best to keep that smile under control, because it’ll be a dead give-away!
They may be known to some as Ben WA balls. The difference here is your muscles automatically clench around the casing every time the balls move to hold it inside you, giving you a great workout, but with Ben Wa balls you have to focus on clenching the muscles yourself. Wear them out and about - they'll be your naughty little secret!
The Ovo L1 Silicone Love Balls Waterproof White And Light Violet are also a great way to gain increased sexual mindfulness, moving about as you are wearing the beads produces a pleasant, subtle feeling of pleasure
Use a decent water-based lube, if desired, avoid silicone lubricants and contact with other silicone toys whenever possible.